TATA MEDICAL CENTRE KOLKATA
Cancer Hospital in West Bengal
Tata Medical Center, Kolkata is one of the finest Cancer Research hospitals in Kolkata. This hospital offers service to millions of patients each year. People who are suffering from Oncology Problems can visit this hospital. Professionals from different categories like breast surgeons, the best medical oncologists in Kolkata, uro oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastics, and reconstructive surgeons are available. In this article, we are sharing information about how to get an appointment in tata medical centre Kolkata, tata hospital doctors list, radiotherapy cost in tata medical centre, Kolkata, etc.
Tata medical centre address:
14 MAR (E-W), New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700 160,
West Bengal, India.
Tata medical centre kolkata contact number:
Phone: +91 33 6605 7000
How to get an appointment at Tata Medical Centre in Kolkata
For appointment Call - +91 33 6605 7222
or send an email request to email@example.com
TATA memorial hospital doctor list - Best oncologist in tata memorial hospital Kolkata can be found in this section.
1. Dr. Rosina Ahmed - MBBS, FRCS, MD, FRCS
2. Dr. Sanjit Kumar Agarwal - MBBS, MS Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship in oncoplastic breast surgery, European breast surgery qualification, Fellow European School of Oncology
3. Dr. Abhishek Sharma - MBBS, MS, MRCS
1. Dr. Sandip Ganguly - MBBS, MD, DM Medical Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
2. Dr. Bivas Biswas - MBBS, MD (Pediatrics, AIIMS), DM (Medical Oncology, AIIMS)
3. Dr. Somnath Roy - MBBS, MD (Radiotherapy)DM (Medical Oncology)
4. Dr. Joydeep Ghosh - MBBS, MD, DM Medical Oncology
5. Dr. Arnab Bhattacharjee - MBBS ( R G Kar Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata ) MD Radiation Oncology ( R G Kar Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata ) DM Medical Oncology (JIPMER, Pondicherry) ◦ European Society of Medical Oncology Certified ◦ MRCP (Medical Oncology-SCE
1. Dr. Gautam Biswas - MBBS Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College, Calcutta Univ. MS ( General Surgery) November 1980 Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad Univ. M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) December 1985 Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.Chandigarh Diplomate National Board ( Plastic Surgery ) National Academy of Medical sciences. June 1989 1990
2. Dr. Karnav Bharat Panchal - MBBS Post Graduate + Super Speciality: D.N.B Plastic Surgery, Fellowship in Advanced microsurgery and oncoplastic
1. Dr. Rimpa Achari - MBBS (Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata, India.) MD Radiation Oncology (Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India)
2. Dr. Indranil Mallick - MBBS, 2000 - University of Calcutta, West Bengal, India Post-graduate: MD (Radiotherapy), 2005 - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) – Radiotherapy, 2006 - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR), 2008 - Catalyst Clinical Services, New Delhi
3. Dr. Sanjoy Chatterjee - University of Calcutta MBBS 09/1998 Medicine Royal College of Physicians of UK MRCP UK 09/2001 General Medicine Royal College of Radiologists of UK FRCR (Clinical Oncology) 2006 Clinical Oncology Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Education University of Dundee 2009 Medical education
4. Dr. Santam Chakraborty - Undergraduate: MBBS Post Graduate: MD Speciality: Radiation Oncology
5. Dr. Moses Arunsingh S - MBBS MD (Radiation Oncology), FRCR (Clinical Oncology)
6. Dr. Tapesh Bhattacharyya - MBBS, MD(Radiation Oncology), DNB(Radiation Oncology)
Radiotherapy cost in tata medical centre varies from 4000-40000. It depends on various facilities like Normal ward, Semi- Deluxe Room, Deluxe Room, etc.
1. Dr. SUJOY GUPTA - Diploma in Laparoscopic Urology: University of Strasbourg, France. 2009.
FRCS (Urology): Intercollegiate Specialty Board. 2008.
FRCS: The Royal College of Surgeons of England. 1999.
FRCS: The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. 1999.
MS (General Surgery): University of Calcutta. India. 1997. MBBS: University of Calcutta. India. 1993.
2. Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal - MBBS, MS (General Surgery) [GOLD MEDALIST] Fellowship (Surgical Oncology ), DNB (Urology)
List of Cancer Hospital in Kolkata
Saroj Gupta Cancer Hospital
- Thakurpukur, Doctor List