AIIMS Kalyani-E SanjeevaniOPD Online
AIIMS Kalyani has started Online OPD Consultation through E Sanjeevani Portal or E Sanjeevani OPD Android App. A Patient from a Remote area can consult online with an AIIMS Kalyani doctor through this Portal. E Sanjeevani is a National Tele Consultation Service managed by CDAC under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of India. At the time of the pandemic, this platform has come into the spotlight for the first time. Since then E Sanjeevani has catered to Online OPD Consultation Services at most of the renowned hospitals all over India. In West Bengal only two hospitals are enlisted in E Sanjeevani, One is ESI Joka and Another is AIIMS Kalyani.
Here is the complete department-wise schedule for online consultation through E Sanjeevani.
How to book an appointment for Online OPD Consultation through E Sanjeevani --
1. A Patient, who wants to book an appointment through a web portal can visit - https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Home
or, A patient also can download esanjeevaniOPD - National teleconsultation Service from Play Store.
2. A new patient should choose Patient Registration. existing patients choose the patient login option.
3. In the very next step of Patient Registration, a patient needs to Verify the Mobile Number and State.
4. Patient needs to select specialty OPD, Choose desired department, and Choose OPD from the Dropdown menu.
5. After Verification - The patient needs to Fill in all details - After Clicking on Next a patient needs to share address details.
6. If the patient wants he/she can upload all prescriptions and reports (The file size should be within 5 MB). In the case of multiple files, a patient can use a Phone Scanner to merge and convert the file into a PDF.
7. After filling in all details patient needs to click on Generate Token. A token number will be generated and the same would be shared in a mobile number in form of an SMS.
8. A patient can use this token number for Future Login purposes and book an online appointment.
A patient will be notified 15 minutes before the prior appointment time. The patient should log in to start the online consultation.
E Sanjeevani Portal also has a digital prescription facility. A patient can check their prescription any time by login into this portal.